The session will focus on issues and situations that arise when a survivor is safety planning out. Co-parenting with an abuser, having to face the abuser again in court, and collaborating between community partners and more. Other issues that will be discussed are the frustration and sense of injustice that a clients may encounter.
- An advocate’s role in victim’s services.
- The advantage of collaborating between community partners.
- Strategies that enhance victim’s safety.
- Identify issues that arise in safety planning with clients.
- Recommend techniques for professionals.